The demand for Product Management is increasing at an insane rate. More and more companies are finally figuring out how important this discipline and this role is to their success.
But how exactly do you get into the field? There aren’t any degrees in Product Management & there are no certifications. Most Product Managers get into the field through luck or connections. That ends here – we’ll get you up to date on ALL the skills you need to learn Product Management AND have the best chance at getting the job you want. There’s no more ambiguity to it. We’ll show you what you need to know and what you have to do – all taught from a Product Management insider.
Students aren’t required to know anything beforehand – we’ll teach you the fundamentals, how to apply them, how to develop into an advanced product manager, and finally how to maximize your chances to get a job as a Product Manager.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand how to obtain relevant experience to set up for a transition to Product Management
- Build a portfolio that will assist in a hiring application
- How to self-brand online and build a following pre-hire
- What to look for in Product Management jobs and what to ignore
- How to apply insider tips and tricks to getting hired as a Product Manager
- Craft a resume that appeals to a hiring manager for Product Management placement